New Ag International (NAI) is recruiting for a Chief Editor. In the frame of its reorganization after its integration within the Informa PLC Group, NAI, the leading world publication and conference organizer on High Tech Agriculture, is recruiting a Chief Editor for its English, Spanish, and Chinese quarterly magazines as well as for its online news platform and the monthly newsletter 2BMonthly. An attractive salary package commensurate with experience will be offered. The Chief Editor will report to the Managing Director of NAI with a dotted line into the General Manager of Life Sciences Division of Informa. The Chief Editor is primarily responsible for all the operational aspects of New Ag publications in print and online and in particular driving the alignment between the commercial drivers of the business and the editorial content. The Chief Editor will work closely with the Managing Director, international contributing editors in Chile, Israel, Spain, USA and China to define and monitor expectations for the editorial staff, including coverage goals and performance metrics. For a full description of the position and for applying to the position by September 1st, 2018 latest, please send full CV to François Levesque, MD of NAI at François.Levesque@newaginternational.com with copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
The IBMA is seeking applications for the position of Executive Director. Key duties of position include:
- Responsibility for IBMA relations at all levels both vertically and horizontally
- Lead and inspire an effective association secretariat as a small and dynamic team, while monitoring and recommending expansion or re-organization as required to efficiently and fully represent association members and their biocontrol interests;
- Foster and encourage productivity and harmonization of IBMA’s national and professional
- Identify, co-ordinate and work with other diverse industry, agricultural and food chain associations, GOs, IGOs, NGOs and key stakeholder groups where objectives are compatible. This is currently across the spectrum from competing and complimentary organizations, academia, government and inter-government organizations, NGOs and BPG (BioProtection Global) and its member associations.
- Participate as required in the ABIM (Annual Biocontrol Industry Meeting) Steering Committee to ensure continued success.
- Facilitate effective statutory meetings of the association including AGM, AA and ECMs
A competitive salary will be offered based on qualifications and experience. An annual review of performance will be conducted by the IBMA President.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply with a personal motivating letter or email and accompanying cv to the IBMA President, Willem.email@example.com
Attention: President RE: Upcoming Position Association Executive Director.
|Heliae® is a platform technology company that produces high-value products from algae. Based in Gilbert, Arizona, Heliae seeks to fill the position of Plant Physiologist to lead efforts to explore the impact of Heliae agricultural products on plant physiology and performance. He/She will assist with overall planning and implementation aimed at developing and commercializing algae-based agricultural products. The Plant Physiologist will design and conduct experiments with input from other Heliae staff. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of high throughput screening and plant phenotyping and provide insights leading to product improvement and novel product lines. For more information on responsibilities, qualifications and required attributes, visit www.heliae.com. To apply for either position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.|
|Marrone Bio Innovations, a leading provider of bio-based pest management and plant health products is seeking to fill multiple open positions including:|
- Associate Research Scientist – Fermentation
- Associate Research Scientist II – Micro & Pathology
- Associate Research Scientist II – Formulations
- Senior Quality Assurance Specialist
To learn more about these positions and apply visit https://marronebioinnovations.com/company/careers/ for a full job description. MBI is an equal-opportunity employer.