ABOUT THE CONGRESS
The Congress has established over the years as the world leading event in this field. It is an international scientific and technical gathering to review the latest knowledge on agricultural biostimulants, which are increasingly used in crop production around the world.
Conference papers contributed to the understanding of the role and use of biostimulants in agriculture, including:
- The use of biostimulants to improve yield and abiotic stress tolerance
- The use of biostimulants to improve plant nutrition, development and quality
- Mechanisms of biostimulation and structure-function relationships
- Developing new biostimulants: new targets, sources and screening tools.
- Best practices, market trends and legislation.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Agronomists, Scientists, Agricultural and Crop Consultants, Specialty Plant Nutrition and Biostimulant Product Manufacturers, Research Institutions, Academics, Suppliers, Distributors, Journalists, Government Agencies, Cooperatives, Venture Capitalists, Financial Sector Representatives, Service Providers, all those involved in optimizing sustainable crop yields and quality!